在酒吧的英语对话阅读

2017-06-12 09:51

英语对话课教学是实现英语学习的最终目标——交际的最好手段。小编整理了在酒吧的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

在酒吧的英语对话阅读

在酒吧的英语对话一

Patricia:Hey, I want to go to the Greenhill Bar tonight. Do you want to come with me?

Dylan:Are you saying you want to go "tie one on" with me?

Patricia:Exactly. Are you interested?

Dylan:Hmm. Definitely, but I don't know where the Greenhill Bar is.

Patricia:Don't worry about it. I'll have my driver come pick you up.

Dylan:Ah, sounds like a plan then.

Patricia:Let's go out and enjoy the nightlife together.

Dylan:Let's go for it!

Patricia:嗨,我今晚要去格林希尔酒吧,跟我一块儿去吗?

Dylan:你是打算和我一醉方休吗?

Patricia:正是。你有兴趣吗?

Dylan:唔。当然啊,但我不知道格林希尔酒吧在哪里。

Patricia:别担心。我会让我的司机去接你。

Dylan:啊,听起来真不错。

Patricia:我们一起去享受一下夜生活吧。

Dylan:我们走!

在酒吧的英语对话二

D: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.

晚餐的味道真不错,我真是惊讶不已.

C: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.

你这么说我真高兴.饭后我们喝杯葡萄酒吧.

D: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.

好极了!甜酒是我的最爱,以甜酒来结束一顿大餐再好不过了.

C: do you prefer brandy or posts.

你喜欢白兰地还是波尔图?

D: port, please.

波尔图,谢谢.

C: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.

好极了,我喜欢波尔图那种甘甜顺滑的口感.

D: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?

这瓶波尔图葡萄酒很不错,有年头了,我说对了吗?

C: yes. You always have a good nose for wines.

是的,你总能品出好酒来.

D: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.

下次我们喝点加拿大冰酒吧.

C: oh, what's that?

哦?什么酒?

D: it's made from natually forzen grapes.

就是用自然冰冻的葡萄酿出来的.

C: why not? It sounds great.

下次我喝点,听起来真不错.

D: oh, here's to your health.

好的,为你的健康举杯.

C: thanks. Cheers.

谢谢!干杯!

D: cheers.

干杯!

在酒吧的英语对话三

A:This is a great bar. It’s really hopping。

这酒吧真不错,他们可真忙。

B:Yes, this was a great idea to come here. I’m glad we came out tonight。

是的,咱们来这儿可真是个好主意。我很高兴今晚出来了。

A:Where would you like to sit?

你想坐哪儿?

B:By the window。

窗户旁边吧。

A:Ah, great minds think alike。

呵呵,英雄所见略同。

Bartender:How are you tonight? What can I get you to drink?

今晚过得怎么样啊?想要喝点什么?

A:Please give me a few minutes。

请稍等几分钟。

Bartender:Certainly, I’ll be right back to take your order。

好的,我稍后回来为您点餐。

A:Alice, what do you want?

爱丽丝,你想喝点什么?

B:Just a glass of juice, please。

一杯果汁就好,谢谢。

Bartender:Have you decided?

你们决定了吗?

A:Yes, I’ll have a beer and my friend will have an orange juice。

是的,我来一杯啤酒,我朋友要一杯橙子。

Bartender:I’ll be right back with those。

马上给你们拿上来。