1. Rose was a poor cook and a worse mother.
2. It is important to get the coals white-hot before you start cooking.
3. If I've had a bad day I'll work it off by cooking.
4. Who will then do the cooking, the washing, the mending?
5. With them also lived Mary Burinda, who cooked and cleaned.
6. I thought that cooking and housekeeping were unimportant, easy tasks.
7. The self-catering flats are usually reserved for postgraduate students.
8. My mum used to help cook the meals for the children.
9. I'll cook and you read the paper.
10. Tania cooked, served, and cleared away.
11. They do their own cooking, spinning, and woodworking.
12. Everybody shares in the cooking chores.
13. Tonight it's my turn to cook.
14. My husband does all the cooking.
15. He likes to cook in the open air.
Do you like cooking?
Everyone should learn to cook.
She wanted to change over from gas to electricity for her cooking.
"I love cooking," she said. "Not for myself alone.
I can cook with one hand.
I cook sometimes,but not so often.
When I'm in love I like to cook for and fuss over my man and forget that I have as much if notmore work to do than he does.
Mother always forces me to cook with her.
On the fifth and sixth day, she kept reminding me something, such as, where she put the ironedshirts, I should be careful while cooking, etc.
How to cook, how to clean, what is proper and what is not.
Unless you are a professional cook you do not think about cooking as an essential part ofbalanced living.
Lacking electricity, almost every household in the region depends on charcoal for boiling waterand cooking.
I have to buy some kitchen utensils before starting cooking.
He cooks his meal with a gas stove.
I am busy cooking dinner.
Cooking dinner for the entire family is not so easy.
I like learning how to cook and sew.
You must replace the gas bottle before cooking supper tonight.
We dismissed the cook because her cooking was so poor.
Almost one fifth of men say they do not cook at all.
After the dismissal of the cook we have to make our meals ourselves.