英语打电话情景对话精选

2017-06-13 09:12

随着中国的不断强大以及中外交流的日趋频繁,英语作为世界语言在中国越来越受到重视,中国人对英语的学习兴趣也越来越浓。小编整理了英语打电话情景对话,欢迎阅读!

英语打电话情景对话一

我可以取消预约吗?Can I cancel my appointment?

A:Hello. Dr. Brown’s Dental Office. How can I help you?

您好。这里是布朗医生牙科诊所。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi, this is Susan Smith. I’m calling about my appointment with Doctor Brown today at 3

30pm. I’m sorry to say that I can’t be there by then.

A:What happened?

出什么事了吗?

B:I got the flu. I have a fever and a headache. Can I cancel my appointment?

我得了流感,发烧头痛。我可以取消预约吗?

A:Sure, you can, but you’ll be charged for $10.

当然,但是您需要付10美元。

B:Oh, there’s a charge? Why?

哦,要付钱,为什么?

A:This is for the delayed cancellation. Because this time is reserved for you. If you are unable to keep an appointment, you should notify us 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, the charge will be made.

因为您取消预约的时间太晚了,那个时间段已经为您预留了。如果您要取消预约,您需要至少提前48小时告诉我们。否则,会产生违约的费用。

B:I see. That’s ok. I’ll pay.

明白了。好的,我会付钱的

A:Thanks for your understanding. Do you want to make another appointment?

谢谢您的理解。您需要预约另一个时间吗?

B:No. Not right now. When I feel better I’ll call you again.

不,暂时不用。等我好些了,我会再打电话的。

A:Ok. Take care.

好的。多保重。

B:Thank you.

谢谢。

英语打电话情景对话二

取消与牙医预约Cancelling a dentist appointment

A:Hello. This is Doctor Bell’s Office. Can I help you?

您好,这里是贝尔医生的诊所。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi. This is Taylor Wright calling. I’ve got an appointment with Doctor Bell at 9.00 tomorrow morning. I’ve got to cancel this appointment. My father-in-law passed away suddenly last night.

你好。我是泰勒赖特。我有一个明早9点的预约,但是我得取消它了。我的岳父昨晚突然去世了。

A:I’m sorry to hear that. Cancelling the appointment is no problem. Thank you for your call.

很抱歉听到这个消息。取消预约是没有问题的。谢谢您来电。

B:Thanks a lot. Good bye.

非常感谢。再见。

英语打电话情景对话三

取消家里的电话服务 A home phone cancellation

A:Hello. This is Bell Canada. How can I help you?

您好,这里是贝尔加拿大公司。我能为您做什么?

B:Hi. This is Amy Yang. I’m calling for a home phone cancellation. I’m moving out next month.

你好。我是艾米杨。我想要撤掉家里的电话。我下个月就搬家了。

A:Okay. What day would you want your home phone cancelled?

好的。您希望哪天开始取消电话呢?

B:The end of this month.

这个月末。

A:All right. I’ll do it for you by then. Anything else?

好的。我会在那时候取消您的电话服务。还有什么其他事可以帮您吗?

B:No, thanks.

没有了,谢谢。

A:Bye.

再见。