1. A. Thank you. B. With pleasure.
C. Very well.
2. A. On the bookshelf. B. The same to you.
C. From England.
3. A. Yes, you’re right. B. I’m glad you like it.
C. Never mind.
4. A. Sorry, I don’t know.
B. Certainly, good idea.
C. Sure, no problem.
5. A. That’s right. B. You are welcome.
C. I’m afraid I can’t.
(Ⅱ)录音中有一段对话, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案(5分)
6. Where is the new sports centre?
A. Near Straight Road. B. On Long Street.
C. Beside the station.
7. What sport can’t people do now at the sports centre?
A. Table tennis. B. Volleyball.
8. How much should you pay for a year-ticket if you are 16?
A. $40. B. $50. C. $60.
9. Why will they go to the sports centre next Friday?
A. They won’t have any classes.
B. They can play there longer.
C. The tickets will be cheaper.
10. What’s the relationship(关系)between the two speakers?
A. Schoolmates. B. Workmates.
1. I’m looking for a bank, but I can’t find .
A. it B. one C. this D. that
2. He ran to catch the early bus.
A. fast enough B. quick enough
C. enough fast
3. The English teacher suggests all of the students English every morning.
A. read B. reads C. reading D. to read
4. —Hi, Ann! I won the first prize in the English Speech Contest.
—Congratulations! And I guess your parents must you.
A. be mad at B. be proud of
C. be angry with D. be impolite to
5. The boy offered an old lady cross the road.
A. help B. to help C. helped D. helps
6. Finish your homework first, then you’ll surf the Internet for half an hour.
A. can B. need
C. be able to D. may
7. Parents always their children play football in the street.
A. warn; not to B. say; to
C. say; not to D. warn; to
8. Please speak a little louder everyone can hear you clearly.
A. so B. because C. to D. so that
9.He doesn’t do his homework , though he has .
A. carefully enough; enough time
B. enough carelessly; time enough
C. carelessly enough; enough time
D. enough carefully; enough time
10. —We’re going to hold a party next Saturday, and I’d like you to come.
— ! I have a meeting to attend that day.
A. Good luck B. What a pity
C. It’s great D. Well done
Ted sat next to me when we were in primary school(小学). He had serious problems when he talked with people. One always 1 guess what he was saying. Besides, most of my classmates did not like to be with him 2 his hands and shirts were 3 dirty. I tried to let him know the importance of being clean by 4 him several times a day to wash his hands. 5 he just could not understand.
One day, our teacher Miss Li walked up to Ted. Without saying 6 , she took Ted to the washroom. Slowly, Miss Li 7 his hands and told him that he should keep himself clean. She did that every day for one 8 . Finally, Ted understood.
Miss Li’s love has given me a good example to follow when I am doing my 9 . I always remember to teach my students 10 showing them the right ways to do things. And most important of all, I always remember to give them more time to learn and to grow up. 【 】
1. A. should B. had to C. might D. could
2. A. although B. after C. before D. because
3. A. always B. sometimes
C. seldom D. never
4. A. telling B. killing C. hurting D. feeding
5. A. And B. Or C. But D. So
6. A. nothing B. everything
C. something D. anything
7. A. touched B. washed C. moved D. caught
8. A. hour B. second C. day D. month
9. A. job B. homework C. travel D. business
10. A. with B. in C. to D. by