1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
2.What's the price difference?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night，one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
5.How long will you be staying?
6.We'll be leaving on Sunday morning.
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.
10. What is the rate， please?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.
12. What services come with that?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
14. By the way， I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
I'd like to pay my bill now.
Your name and room number，please?
Have you used any hotel services this morning?
Four nights at 90 US dollors each， and here are the meals that you had at thehotel.That makes a total of 665 US dollars.
Can I pay by credit card?
Please sign your name here.
Excuse me. We're leaving today.I'd like to pay our bills now.
By the way，I'd like to tell you that the check-out time is 12∶00 noon，sir.
How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?
Please add to my account.
Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel diningroom，Mr.Green?
Yes，my friend and I just had breakfast at the dining room，but we didn't use anyservices.
The total for the eight days is five hundred sixty yuan and eighty fen.
1. How about Brazil?
2. We haven't been to those places yet.
3. I'd like to see the sights of Paris.
4. I can't wait to see Hong Kong.
5. I'll have two days to do sighteeing in that beautiful city.
6. I'll spend the last two days shopping and visiting some friends in Shanghai.
7. I've been dying to take a trip into the mountains.
8. What places do you want to see in particular?
9. I've decided to go on a threea-week tour of South-east Asia