小心滑倒 Caution Slippery
当心滑倒 Beware of slipping
人员滑倒 personnel slip
滑倒射门 sliding shot
滑倒和摔倒 slip and fall
1. He slipped and fell on an airplane gangway as the cameras rolled.
2. Be careful not to slip.
3. She slipped over on the ice and broke her leg.
4. Several pedestrians had come to grief on the icy pavement.
5. My aunt has slipped down in the street and hurt her ankle.
6. He slipped and broke his leg during the big freeze.
7. In his desperation to escape, Tom had slipped and broken a leg.
8. Her knees gave way and she slithered to the floor.
9. I slipped on a banana skin.
10. He slipped and fell down the stairs.
11. Be careful not to fall.
12. He slipped on the ice.
13. People rushed to help the old man up when he slipped on the ice.
14. He was still mumbling something about hospitals at the end of the party when he slipped on a piece of ice and broke his left leg.
15. He slipped and fell, badly bruising an elbow.