总摄影师 chief cameraman ; chief photographer ; chph
年度新闻摄影师 Newspaper Photographer of the Year
专业摄影师 professional photographer ; radio actress
摄影师美术馆 Photographers Gallery
婚礼摄影师 The Wedding Photographer ;
副摄影师 Associate Director of Photography ;
美国电影摄影师 American Cinematographer
1. She looked as if the photographer had caught her by surprise.
2. He pounced on the photographer, beat him up and smashed his camera.
3. Greta Garbo went to great lengths to hide from reporters and photographers.
4. He has never put an arm around his wife to accommodate photographers.
5. Grace Robertson started as a photographer with Picture Post in 1947.
6. A photographer recorded the scene on video for posterity.
7. The photographers drew back to let us view the body.
8. The photographers managed to capture Jane in an unguarded moment.
9. The photographer stopped clicking and hurried around the corner.
10. Hollywood cameramen have good reason to blow their own trumpets.
11. I asked the cameraman to give me some cutaways for the interviews.
12. As a photographer, he'd found both locations just a trifle disappointing.
13. She had a reporter and a photographer in tow.
14. A photographer from the newspaper was loading his camera with film.
15. The German-born photographer was admired by writers such as Oscar Wilde.