电话英语情景对话阅读

2017-06-19 12:10

英语日益成为我国对外交往的重要语言工具。对英语学习者来说,能够在各种语境中进行口头表达是至关重要的。小编精心收集了电话英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

电话英语情景对话1

A:Is that Linda?

甲:你是琳达吗?

B:I think you have the wrong number.

乙:我想你打错电话了。

A:I'm sorry.

甲:对不起。

经典句型:Will you check the number again? 请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?

A:Will you check the number again?I think you got the wrong number.

甲:请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?我想您打错电话了。

B:Sorry to have bothered you.

乙:抱歉打扰您了。

A:It doesn't matter.

甲:没关系。

电话英语情景对话2

Good evening,sir.May i help you?

晚上好,先生。需要我帮忙吗?

Yes,i booked a double room here for tonight.The name is Peter Wilson.

是的,我预定了一个今晚的双人房。名叫皮特威尔逊

Where was it made?

在哪儿订的?

It was made about two weeks ago through our travel agent at home,InternationalTours,California.

两个星期前我们通过国际旅行社,加利福尼亚州。

Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record again...Thank you for waiting,sir.I'mafraid we have no record of any reservation made by International Tours in your name.

请稍后,我检查下我们的预定记录...让您久等了,很抱歉我们没有您在国际旅游社的任何预订记录。

That's strange.Then,do you have any vacancies?

太奇怪了。等等,你这还有空缺吗?

I'm very sorry sir,but our rooms are fully booked.

我很抱歉,先生,但我们的房间都订满了

It's too bad!Where am i going to find a room at this time of day?

这太糟糕了!这时候我在哪里去找住的呢?

Shall i find another hotel for you?

需要我为您找一个酒店吗?

Yes,please.

好的

I'll book you a hotel in this area,sir.Just a moment,please.

我将帮你查看附近的酒店,先生。请稍等。

电话英语情景对话3

Steven is giving a call to one of his customers and inquiring something about the products hesold before.

史蒂文打电话给他的一位客户,向他咨询以前售出的产品的情况。

Steven: Hello, this is Steven from Blue Sky Co. May I speak to Mr. James?

史蒂文:你好,我是蓝天公司的史蒂文。我可以和詹姆斯先生通话吗?

Mr. James: Speaking.

詹姆斯先生:我就是。

Steven: Excuse my troubling you. You purchased our products last year and now I amfollowing up to find out about their workings. Are they still in good condition now?

史蒂文:恕我打扰。您在去年的时候购买了我们的产品,我现在打电话想了解它们的使用情况。它们现在是否状态良好?

Mr. James: Yeah, exactly! I bought them last year. En...at present, they are still in good state.

詹姆斯先生:是的,我是去年购买的。嗯……目前,它们状态良好!

Steven: That's it! All of them have first-class quality and performance. Besides, we adoptadvanced technology. Now we have developed new products. They are much better than whatyou have bought.

史蒂文:这就对了!它们的质量和性能都是一流的。此外,还采用了先进技术。现在,我们还开发了更好的新产品。

Mr. James: Your company is developing so fast. Maybe later on I will plan to buy more.

詹姆斯先生:你们公司发展得真快啊。或许以后我还要计划买更多。

Steven: That's great! Thanks for your support. If any, please remember to call us. I am afraid Ihave to say goodbye now! Bye, Mr. James!

史蒂文:太好了!谢谢你们的支持。如果有需要的话,请记得联系我们。那我现在就不打扰您了!再见,詹姆斯先生!

Mr. James: Bye!

詹姆斯先生:再见!