“将刺客周光 放回楚军，令他回报楚王 ，使他早早退兵。”下面小编为大家带来回报的英语意思和相关用法，欢迎大家一起学习!
Our kindness and trust was requited only with dishonesty on their part.
The return received on an investment after all charges have been paid.
Our investment accounts return a high rate of interest.
The gross return is the return plus one.
Work hard to redound upon my parents and myself.
I hope for a quick return on my investment.
You have to pay before you are paid.
Neither stock is for widows and orphans.
In return the user will be paid a small fee.
1. Chandra was determined to become a doctor and her persistence paid off.
2. She will be disappointed if her feelings are not returned.
3. Hard work and talent so often go unrecognised and unrewarded.
4. Jenkins would reward all investors, no matter when they made their investment.
5. We are not in this to reap immense financial rewards.
6. These are gestures of genuine friendship with no favours expected in return.
7. Their caution has been richly rewarded.
8. The financial rewards justified the expenditure of effort.
9. He was rewarded handsomely for his efforts.
10. They have been amply rewarded with huge salaries.
11. Farmers are now paid to let their land lie fallow .
12. His victory was seen as payback for all the hard work he'd put in during training.
13. His persistence was finally rewarded when the insurance company agreed to pay for the damage.
14. They are now reaping the rewards of all their hard work.
15. Managers are naturally biased towards projects showing a quick return.