关于英语对话听力素材阅读

2017-04-08 18:17

通过创设有效的对话情景,为学生营造口语对话的氛围,能够极大调动学生口语练习的积极性、主动性,提高英语口语学习的效率。小编整理了关于英语对话听力素材,欢迎阅读!

关于英语对话听力素材篇一

H: Monica, I heard you're trying to buy a new house, is that true?

莫妮卡,你听说你打算要买房,是真的吗?

M: yes, but seeing the ever-rising prices, I'm afraid I'll never be able to afford one.

是真的.但是眼看房价越来越高,我担心买不起啊.

H: oh, that's definitely a problem for most of us wage-earners.

是啊,对我们工薪阶层来说,这是个大问题.

M: houses are ridiculously expensive these days.

近几年,房价高得有点离谱.

H: what about second-hand houses?

那没有看看二手房吗?

M: I've been looking but they're not much cheaper and I don't think it's worth all the problems of an older house.

我最近一直在看,但是也不便宜,而且旧房子有很多问题,我觉得不值啊.

H: do you think the government will take some steps to cool down the overheated real estate market?

你觉得政府会不会采取一些措施,控制房地产市场过热呢?

M: maybe. But I don't think it will make any difference. The demand is too high.

也许吧.但是,我觉得可能不太会起什么大作用,需求太大了.

H: so what's your budget like?

那你的预算是多少呢?

M: I'm thinking between 3,000 yuan and 7,000 yuan per square meter.

我打算买每平米3000—7000元的.

H: oh, I see. In that case, you need to wait a while.

啊,那样子的话,你得等一阵子.

M: but I'm afraid it will go from bad to worse. I can't help being worried.

但是我觉得可能越等越贵,我就担心这个.

H: take it easy. I heard there may be a "bubble" in the real estate market.

别着急,我听说房产市场好像存在泡沫.

M: you mean it will burst sooner or later.

你是说泡沫会破裂吗?

H: yes, the house prices have already gone down in Shenzhen and Shanghai.

是啊,上海和深圳的房价已经降了.

M: that's true. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

这倒是,真希望情况会好转.

关于英语对话听力素材篇二

Infiation 物价上涨

dialogue 英语情景对话 1

E: hi, Lander. What's wrong?

嗨,蓝德,怎么了?

L: I can hardly make ends meet these days.

我都快入不敷出了.

E: same here. I have't brought any new clothes for three months.

我也是.我已经三个月没买新衣服了.

L: my income remains the same but prices just continue to rise.

我工资没涨,但是物价一直在上涨.

E: true. The news says that there is a general increase in the price of daily necessilities.

是啊,新闻说,几乎所有的日用品都涨价了.

L: difinitely. I have to spend 300 yuan more on food every month.

的确,我每月要多花300元钱在食物上.

E: the biggest price jump is for pork, so most people have to turn to chicken.

涨价最厉害的就是猪肉,所以很多人改吃鸡肉了.

L: is that inflation?

这就是通货膨胀吗?

E: inflation is more than just the rising prices, I guess. But the central bank is warning about the risk of inflation.

我想通货膨胀不仅仅是物价上涨,但是中央银行说有通货膨胀的危险.

L: has the government taken some measures to curb it?

政府采取什么措施了吗?

E: yes. The government has banned price hikes in some key industries like energy.

是啊.政府禁止主要行业如能源领域的物价上涨.

L: but I'm afraid the price hikes will spill over from food into other areas of the economy.

但是我觉得物价上涨会波及到食品业以外的其他行业.

E: you said it. I think we should tighten our budget and cut our spending.

所以我认为我们应该紧缩预算,减少开支.

L: how?

具体怎么做啊?

E: for a start, we can take the public transport to work. You know, running a car is a big expense.

首先,我们可以乘公交车或坐地铁去上班,开车花费太高了.

L: sounds a good idea.

好主意.

关于英语对话听力素材篇三

L: hey Ella. I was wondering if you could do me a favor.

嗨,艾拉,我正想问你能不能帮我个忙?

E: sure. What is it?

当然了.什么事啊?

L: it's kind of a big favor. I quit my job last week and I'm hunting for a new one now. Could you introduce me to your company?

可能是个大忙.我上周把工作辞了,现在正在找工作呢,你能把我介绍到你们公司吗?

E: I'd love me, but we're not hiring at the moment. However, I will ask around in case there is one.

我很愿意,但是我们现在好像不招人.但我还是问问吧,说不定有空职位.

L: thanks. I asked for a pay rise last Friday, but my boss refused.

谢谢了!我上周向老板提出涨工资,但是他拒绝了.

E: so you decided to leave?

所以你决定走人?

L: yes. I really like working there, but my salary just isn't enough to cover the basics. Living expenses keep going up, but my salary stays the same. I can hardly afford food and rent.

是的.我很喜欢在那儿工作,但是工资不够维持我的基本生活.现在生活费每天都在涨,可我的工资就是没变,几乎不够吃饭租房了.

E: I see. When is your contract up on your apartment?

哦,知道了.你的租房合同什么时候到期啊?

L: next month. My landlady said I could either move out then or renew my contract for another 6 months.

下个月.我的房东说我要么搬出去,要么再续6个月的合同.

E: I'd love to help you out, but I'm a bit short on cash this month as well. If you need you can move in with me when your contract is up. There is an extra room in my apartment.

我很想帮你,但是这个月也比较紧张.如果你觉得可以,你房子到时候到期,可以搬来和我一起住,我的公寓里还有一个空房间.

L: that's very generous of you. I can share the meal bills.

你真是太好了.我会分摊伙食费.

E: it's okay. These are tough times, but I guess we'll just have to learn to live frugally.

没关系,现在大家日子都比较艰难,我想我们还是省着点过日子吧.

L: definitely. That will save us a lot of money.

是啊,那样会省很多钱的.