pay close attention to
关注点 Points of focus ;
重点关注 Important Issues
热点关注 HOT SPOT ;
客户关注 customer care ;
全球关注 global attention ;
关注学生 care for students
终极关注 ultimate concern
共同关注 Eyes on
关注呼吸 pay attention to your breath
Thank you for so much concern.
I hope you will give attention to this problem.
1. The couple married in the Caribbean to avoid a media circus.
2. Her literary criticism focuses on the way great literature suggests ideas.
3. These issues were brought into sharp focus by the Gulf crisis.
4. She was concerned about the stratification of American society.
5. Norma is said to dislike the glare of publicity.
6. The attentions of the media reduced her to tears.
7. This action makes a mockery of the Government's continuing protestations of concern.
8. Investors would do well to take a look at the Swiss economy.
9. It is a Cinderella of charities, and needs more help.
10. He was an elitist who had no time for the masses.
11. Most farmers have bank managers breathing down their necks.
12. Animal welfare is a subject very close to my heart.
13. The union is particularly concerned at the sourcing of products abroad.
14. Environmentalists will be on the watch for damage to wildlife.
15. It was a time when people weren't so hung-up about health.