1. For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?
2. The happiest are not those who own all the best things, but those who can appreciate the beauty of life.
3. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
4. Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.--Dale Carnegie
5. What will be the effect of the alliance between IBM and Apple?
6. I don't see the point in it really. It's just stupid.
7. "What do you mean?" I asked, offended on Liddie's behalf.
8. "Steve, what do you want?" — "Coke, Pepsi, it doesn't matter."
9. She'd do anything for a bit of pin money.
10. And what of the effect on U.S domestic opinion?
11. Somehow, he'd managed to persuade Kay to buy one for him.
12. He said the issue was not a major irritant.
13. She laboured under the illusion that I knew what I was doing.
14. He hadn't eaten a thing except for one forkful of salad.
15. It was clear Cohen didn't understand what Millard was driving at.