英 [fait] 美 [faɪt]
1. I too am committing myself to continue the fight for justice.
2. He had had a fight with Smith and bloodied his nose.
3. We'll face a tough fight in the upcoming election.
4. As far as I'm concerned the officials incited the fight.
5. We are prepared to fight for every inch of territory.
6. I was in a nightclub in Brixton and a fight broke out.
7. We're expected to hustle and fight for what we want.
8. Atlantic City is the hot favourite to stage the fight.
9. This was Hyer's last fight, for no one else challenged him.
10. He'd put up a real fight to keep you there.
11. Whatever the outcome, it's going to be one hell of a fight.
12. I refuse to act that way when my kids fight.
13. I hope they continue to fight for equal justice after I'm gone.
14. She would fight doggedly for her rights as the children's mother.
15. I tried to talk myself out of a fight.