think, conceive, imagine, fancy, realize
1. I would imagine she's quite lonely living on her own.
2. I imagine they'll be tearing the building down sooner or later.
3. Imagine long golden beaches where you can wander in solitude.
4. In his mind's eye, he can imagine the effect he's having.
5. Imagine winning the local lottery first prize of £5,000.
6. You can't begin to imagine how much that saddens me.
7. It is hard to imagine Lineker capable of anything so extreme.
8. We tend to imagine that the Victorians were very prim and proper.
9. She couldn't imagine living in a place like that.
10. The drivers, as you might imagine, didn't care much for that.
11. It was the most unexpected piece of news one could possibly imagine.
12. It is hard to imagine her taking kindly to too much interference.
13. I can't imagine you being unfair to anyone, Leigh.
14. I couldn't imagine why he would want to be alone with me.
15. No one could imagine a great woman painter. None had existed yet.