state的用法2：state一般用作及物动词,接名词、代词、that从句、带疑问词的从句作宾语。还可接以“to be+ n. ”或to have+ v -ed充当补足语的复合宾语。
state的用法3：state常用于“It is/was stated that...”结构。
1. His second statement agrees with facts as stated by the other witnesses.
2. My reasons were stated in writing and circulated to all committee members.
3. "Our relationship is totally platonic," she stated.
4. The prosecution stated that intercourse had occurred on several occasions.
5. The aims of the treaty are stated in its preamble.
6. It is stated that the fire started in a cottage.
7. She stated categorically that she had no intention of leaving.
8. They stated themselves to be members of a secret society.
9. The grounds for his action was never clearly stated.
10. He stated that he had never seen the accused man.
11. It is semiofficially stated that he has asked for his cards.
12. As is stated above, this principle applies to all cases.
13. At the appraising meeting, experts stated this method was superior to others.
14. What is stated in books is not always true.
15. The result of the investigation was reported as stated above.